Making a Cocoa Gift
Treat your neighbor to some candy cane Cocoa and present it with a matching Christmas card, all in a fun felt basket.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- white cardstock
- Christmas patterned paper
- red ribbon
- red buttons
- pearl stickers
- 3D stickers
- double-sided adhesive
- craft glue
- corner rounder punch
- craft knife, ruler
- Fold 4 1/4 x 11 inch white cardstock in half to make a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card.
- Cut a 2 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch piece of patterned paper. Adhere it to the bottom card front. Use the corner rounder punch to round the bottom two corners.
- Tie the ribbon into a bow around the card front.
- Glue button to the center of bow then attach pearl sticker.
- To make the gift:
Wrap up some candy cane cocoa in medium glassine bags. To shorten the bag, fold the top over a couple of times. Then fold a 4 inch wide patterned paper over the top of bag, then staple in the middle.
- Wrap it with red ribbon, adorn with button, pearl sticker, and 3D sticker. Put it all in a fun felt basket and you have a beautiful gift for neighbors.
Sources: KandCo. Patterned paper; Warm Wishes 3D stickers from Michaels [4 pcs. for a $1]; Medium glassine bags from Emmaspaperie.com [10 pcs. for $0.99]
By Maricel from Fairfax, VARead More Comments
Create a cute hot cocoa ornament that is also a gift. The kids will love helping to make these for friends, family, and teachers. The project containing supplies and steps follows.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.