Making a Felt Christmas Stocking Ornament
These mini stockings may not hold goodies, but they will look cute on your tree.
- cardboard (food packaging)
- embroidery floss
- Draw a stocking shape on a piece of thin cardboard. Then make a template for the trim. Cut them out.
- Hold the templates onto the felt using rolls of tape. Cut out the shapes.
- Attach the trim to the stocking using coordinating embroidery floss.
- If you want to use these as traditional ornaments you will need to attach a loop of ribbon to the top for hanging them. Have fun!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.