Making a Paper Snow Globe Ornament
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
November 22, 2019
Here is a mess free snow globe ornament you can make, it is a paper version. This ornament is made with construction paper and acrylic paint.
This is my trial run and I loved how it turned out. I will be cutting out two sets for my kids to each decorate as an activity for their Christmas tree.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- assorted construction paper
- acrylic paint + paintbrush
- glue stick
- pipe cleaner (or ribbon)
- Using construction paper, freehand and cut out the shapes you'll need. You'll need a globe and globe stand shape.
- Cut out a Christmas tree (and any other shapes, designs you may want in your globe - optional).
- Glue down all the pieces.
- Using acrylic paint (left over from previous projects) dab color mixture to resemble ornaments.
- Dab white paint along the bottom of the globe and in the background to resemble snow.
- I created a loop and taped a pipe cleaner on the back of the globe, but you can use ribbon (or any other hanging method you'd like).
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.