Making a Snowman/Joy Paper Chain Ornament
Here is an easy and cute link ornament for your home. You can use this concept to create a countdown until Christmas or write out holiday words (I used "Joy", feel free to use any other word you'd like and add more links if needed).
Total Time: 20 minutes
- construction paper
- googly eyes
- Cut strips of paper (to create links).
- Curl strips of paper over and glue or tape.
- To decorate the snowman link - cut out an orange triangle from construction paper. Add eyes and a smile.
- Hot glue the hat in place. (If you do not have a hat, you can make your own with construction paper.
- Now you are ready to add links underneath by placing a strip of paper into the hole and curling it into a circle and taping.
- Repeat this process until you have enough links to spell out Joy on one side.
- For the final touches, add a small link above the hat so you can secure a small knotted ribbon to hang it up.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.