Making Mini Denim Christmas Stockings
Small Christmas stockings made of denim and embellished for small gifts or candy.
Approximate Time: 25 min.
- paper for template
- denim scraps
- sewing machine and thread
- steam iron
- fabric scraps
- Construct a pattern in the desired size and shape of your Christmas stocking. These are a little over 6" high.
- Cut 2 stockings from denim for each mini stocking.
- Cut lace or fabric to the desired length.
- Turn down the top hem on both halves and stitch across.
- Pin lace to stocking half at top. I also sewed a piece across the instep area.
- Pin stocking with right sides together and sew.
- Turn and press.
- Hand stitch or glue a ribbon on for hanging. My ribbon was approximately 5-6 inches long.
By Monica from Cortez, CORead More Comments
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Small Christmas stockings made of denim and embellished for small gifts or candy.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.