Making Rainbow Pinecone Ornaments
Brighten your Christmas tree with these colorful and beautiful rainbow bell pinecone ornaments! These ornaments would also make great gifts too!
Total Time: 30 minutes + drying time
- acrylic paint, paintbrush
- My pinecone already has glitter trim, but you can use any pinecone. Ready to paint rainbow colors onto each layer - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. (Don't forget you can mix colors to create a color if you do not have it.)
- Allow your pinecones to dry.
- Using twine, secure knot on the top of the pinecone and hot glue it in place for extra security. You can stop here if you would like, but I wanted a bell and bow.
- Thread twine through the loop on the bell and secure underneath the pinecone.
- Optional: as a cute touch, tie on a yarn bow.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.