Clear Ornament Ideas
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
Here are two fun and simple clear ornaments ideas. The first one, I bought these rub on transfer Christmas theme last year for 90% and finally got to using them. For the second, in your backyard or on a nature walk collect flowers to press and use double sided tape or mod podge to adhere on clear ornaments!
- Clear ornaments
- Decorative snow
- Double sided tape
- Rub on transfer
- For the first ornament, use rub on Christmas theme transfer.
- Open the ornament top and place a funnel inside (or make a paper funnel). Pour in decorative snow and glitter. Cover ornament top and decorate with any other stickers.
- For the second ornament, once you have collected your flowers. Layer the flowers on tissue paper and cover with tissue paper then press in a book until flatten.
- Same process, open ornament and fill with decorative snow and glitter.
- Use modpodge (or we used double sided tape) to secure flowers on the ornament. Will look beautiful against the tree! The kids liked this ornament especially.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2024 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.