Decorated Clear and White Ornaments
I am making handcrafted ornaments for a fall craft fair. All the clear and white ornaments are from the Dollar Store, so are all the bags of beads, snow, glitter, thin Sharpie markers and everything to decorate each ornament! These are very inexpensive to make!
- clear and white ornaments
- stick on decorations
- bags of snow, and red, silver, gold, and white beads
- fine point Sharpie markers: red, black, and green
- gold and silver thin ribbon
- tubes of glitter glue, colored, gold, red, and silver
- a stand to hang them from to dry
- When decorating the clear ornaments, gently remove the top of the ornament and place the funnel into the opening. Decide what you want to decorate with, and pour your beads and/or glitter into ornament. Only fill about 1/3 full. Replace the top of the ornament.
- Decorate the outside of the ornament with your design or decorations you have chosen. If you are artistic, you can draw with the Sharpie! This works really well on the white ornaments.
- If using the stick on pieces, you can choose from snowflakes, snowman, Xmas trees, reindeer, red bows, and so much more. Make an ornament that has a theme. Ex: snow inside, decorate outside with snowflakes, some snowflakes come in blue. This makes a beautiful ornament.
- When done decorating, use the tube of glitter glue. Put a dab on your finger and spread it thin all over the ornament in between all spaces. Do this with matching colors to your decorations.
- Once you have finished decorating the outside with the glitter glue hang the ornament to dry on a stand.
These truly come out beautiful! Enjoy this fun hobby! Great fun day with kids!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.