Making Recycled Plastic Lid Photo Ornaments
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 163 Posts
December 24, 2011
Personalized photo ornament for the perfect gift at Christmas time.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- 1 plastic can lid (from powdered juice mix)
- 1 piece red crepe paper
- 10 inches of lace
- hot glue gun and glue
- white glue
- Christmas hook
- small photo
- Cut the photo to fit inside the ridges of the lid.
- Take the lid and put lace around the edges using the glue gun.
- Measure off enough crepe paper to fill the inside of the lid.
- Glue the crepe paper to the inside of the lid.
- Glue on the photo using white glue sparingly.
- Add a touch of hot glue to the back and put your hanger on.
- Wrap it up and send it on it's way to that special aunt, uncle, grandma, or grandpa.
By gem from VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.