Pinecone Angel Ornaments
Adorn any tree with this darling angel ornament handmade and ready in minutes to spruce up your tree.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes each
- 1 pine cone*
- ribbon to hang with
- beaded head with face
- silver piece of chenille tinsel
- red chenille stick
- yarn for hair
- 3 inch silver wired ribbon
- floral wire
- tiny flowers
*Paint pine cones first, if desired.
- Wrap a piece of lace around a pine cone. Glue at back to keep it on.
- Break away a few pieces of pine cone to set the head on. Glue and set the head in place.
- Make the hair using the yarn. Glue a halo on the angel head and also glue the ribbon in the center of the ornament to hang her by.
- Take the 3 inch wide ribbon and cut 6 inches off. Fold in half and secure with a piece of floral wire. Fluff the ribbon on both sides. Glue this to the back of the angel.
- Take the red chenille stick and cut a 4 inch piece and add a bit of glue to the center of the back and attach to the angel head. Fold in at the ends a bit to form her hands. Glue in a small flower so it looks like she is holding it.
- Hang her on your tree or make several more for a table decoration.
Tip: Pine cones that do not like to stand up can be fixed by removing a few pieces of the pine cone off the bottom.
By gem from VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.