Rainbow Unicorn Ornament
Here's a trending animal this year, unicorns. Of course my daughter was a unicorn for Halloween (one of her outfits.) With the left over colorful tulle I had, I was able to make this really simple unicorn ornament.
If you are hosting a Christmas party or birthday party (in December especially unicorn theme) this would be a fun and inexpensive craft station to incorporate and kid safe ornament.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- foam plate
- circular object trace
- colorful tulle scraps
- hot glue/tape
- fine point Sharpie
- pipe cleaner
- scrap glittery paper or construction paper
- I had this beat up foam plate laying around and decided to turn it into a cute ornament. Trace around a circular item (base of cup) and cut out the circle. Using any scrap piece of paper or construction paper, cut a triangle out to resemble a unicorn horn.
- Using tulle or even yarn, anything you have on hand cut strips. Then knot them together in the center.
- Hot glue the tulle knot down first and then the horn on top.
- Using a fine point marker or Sharpie draw on the eyes and nose.
- Bend a small piece of a pipe cleaner into a U shape. Then, hot glue or tape into place as an ornament hook. It's ready to hook on your tree!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.