Making a Rainbow Unicorn Ornament
Here's a trending animal this year, unicorns. Of course my daughter was a unicorn for Halloween (one of her outfits.) With the left over colorful tulle I had, I was able to make this really simple unicorn ornament.
If you are hosting a Christmas party or birthday party (in December especially unicorn theme) this would be a fun and inexpensive craft station to incorporate and kid safe ornament.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- foam plate
- circular object trace
- colorful tulle scraps
- hot glue/tape
- fine point Sharpie
- pipe cleaner
- scrap glittery paper or construction paper
- I had this beat up foam plate laying around and decided to turn it into a cute ornament. Trace around a circular item (base of cup) and cut out the circle. Using any scrap piece of paper or construction paper, cut a triangle out to resemble a unicorn horn.
- Using tulle or even yarn, anything you have on hand cut strips. Then knot them together in the center.
- Hot glue the tulle knot down first and then the horn on top.
- Using a fine point marker or Sharpie draw on the eyes and nose.
- Bend a small piece of a pipe cleaner into a U shape. Then, hot glue or tape into place as an ornament hook. It's ready to hook on your tree!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.