Making an English Christmas Pudding Ornament
Make an English Pudding with a plain Styrofoam ball!
Approximate Time: One (1) hour plus overnight to dry
- one (1) Styrofoam ball, any size
- hot glue gun
- one (1) red glass gem/bead
- two (2) artificial flower leaves
- brown acrylic gloss craft paint
- Snow Tex
- white ribbon
- one (1) paper baking cup
- white glitter
- Paint any size round Styrofoam ball with brown acrylic craft paint, preferably a gloss. Let dry.
- Create an "icing" effect using Snow-Tex. Lightly sprinkle white glitter over wet Snow Tex. Let dry.
- Hot-glue a red gem onto the top and garnish with two silk flower leaves. (I always keep pieces and clippings of artificial flowers for projects like this).
- Hot-glue ornament onto a paper baking cup.
- Hot-glue thin ribbon around the "berry" gem for hanging.
By April from Albany, GA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.