Making Sparkling Paper Ornaments
Beautify your homes with glittery sparkling decorations. Use empty milk cartons and other simple materials to avoid spending too much this Christmas.
- empty milk boxes
- double sided tape
- glitter papers in assorted colors
- ribbonettes or strings
- Open and flip the milk box and draw any Christmas shapes you want on the clean (blank) side of the box. Cut the shape.
- Make more different shapes as much as you can.
- Stick pieces of double sided tape on both sides of every cut out shape.
- Stick them one by one onto the glitter paper.
- Cover both sides with glitter paper.
- Cut it out.
- Now you have a variety of Christmas shapes.
- Make a hole on top using single hole puncher and tie a ribbon on each.
- Your decoration is done.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.