Paper Plate Ornament
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
Here's an inexpensive kid's craft for making paper plate ornaments. It would be a perfect little station for the kids if you're hosting a Christmas party!
You will need an assortment of markers, art scraps (foam, paper), glue, stickers, pipe cleaners, beads, any other items you have at home will work!
Total Time: Varies on child
- foam plate (or paper plate)
- markers/paint stick
- hot glue
- pipe cleaners
- Use a foam or paper plate, cut out a circle. Have your child decorate circle (to resemble ornament.)
- They'll be able to do any creation they want. My son cut strips of foam to resemble a Christmas tree and topped it off with a sticker star. The hot glue green is the base he says.
- He used a scrap piece of a sticker to cut a square for the ornament cap.
- He finished it off with pipe cleaner bent as an ornament hanger and secured that with tape. I wrote JOY. His ornament is ready to hang on the tree!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.