Making Popsicle Stick Christmas Ornaments
Here's a cute tree ornament that is made from buttons, Popsicle sticks and a little ribbon.
Approximate Time 30 minutes
- 4 Popsicle sticks
- buttons ( or gems)
- Take 2 Popsicle sticks and form an x and glue where the two sticks connect.
- Take other 2 and form a + and glue where two sticks connect.
- Now take the x and the + and place on top of each other and glue where they connect.
- Take buttons or gems, poms poms, whatever you like and glue to Popsicle sticks. If you wanted to you can paint the Popsicle sticks before you begin.
- Take ribbon and glue a hoop and viola!, you have a cute ornament for the tree.
By Carol from MARead More Comments
3 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I recently discovered glittery hot glue sticks and knew I had to get a bag for my son who loves hot glue and especially glittery items like glitter glue for his arts and crafts.
This is a fun Christmas Tree ornament project for kids. Plus, looks nice against the Christmas Tree!
Kids will enjoy making these cute craft stick ornaments that are so quick and easy to make. They are great to tie on packages too.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.