Folded Paper Gift Box Christmas Decorations
Make shiny gift boxes to hang on Christmas trees, easily, using simple household items like blank papers and used gift-wraps.
Approximate Time: less than an hour
- scraps of paper (the stiffer the better :)
- colored gift-wraps
- ribbons (optional)
- glue and cellotape
- thread and needle
- Draw the outline of the box as shown in the picture (image-1). Image-2 is for reference as to which lines to cut (red lines), which ones to fold (green lines) and what parts to stick with a glue (blue boxes)
- Cut along the red lines (from the previous picture). Fold along the green lines and glue the edges as shown.
- Wrap the box with a gift wrap.
The gift-box is done!
- Now, wrap the shiny gift wrappings. I even glued ribbons and bows for added effect.
Finally, make a hole on it with the needle and tie a thread through it to hang the gift-box for your Christmas decorations.
By Gunja from West Bengal, India
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.